Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spencer's Banjo Adventure Post 22

We are at the point in the year where we are supposed to have picked out our topic and we have to begin writing and or formulating my speech. I have officially decided to talk about the importance of music. I am going to start planning out what are some key points I want to touch on in my talk. At this point I am going to practice and play banjo much less than I have been. I might upload another video or two but if I do it will be mostly talking and not as much banjo playing.
We are supposed to have our speech planned out by May 2nd because the in class talks begin on May 22nd. I am excited to get into really thinking about my talk and I can't wait to hear everyone else's talks. I don't want to rush, but I can't wait for the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that you are so excited! When you are excited about what you are doing, it makes it so much more meaningful, and it doesn't even feel like work which is an added bonus! I cannot wait to hear more about your talk and how it evolves!

    ReplyDelete